Senior Vice President
Swiss Re Corporation
Provides senior leadership to the worlds largest Reinsurer. Responsibilities including application development and support head for the Americas systems portfolio, global service management, global application integration management, architecture, e-Business, Groupware, Client Relationship Management, Intranet, network/application performance, strategic sourcing, vendor management. Accountable for staff performance management processes. Involved in strategic IT planning and business systems/process transformation initiatives globally.
- Led Business/IT staff of 50 in the globalization of theAmericas underwriting system landscape - project delivered on time and $890k under budget - associated data migration savings of $1.2mm
- Delivery of high impact eCommerce capability to clients – business efficiency savings of $200k pa
- Spearheaded global Application Integration Management program contributing to $140mm IT savings
- Global service management processes introduced (ITIL) –synergies & quality of service gains realized
- Global Client Relationship tools (CRM). 360o view of client - increasing business growth opportunities
- Developed IT strategy to enable tighter global compliance with US/Can economic/trade sanction legislation. Strategy delivered a $2mm savings against planned budget.
- Drove numerous Sarbanes Oxley compliancy initiatives. Contributed to global certification of SwissRe. Engineered legacy decommissioning strategy –$1.3mm in business efficiency/IT gains over 5 years