CORE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS in INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
Standardise Competency & Capability Development
- New joinee induction plan with focus on product knowledge & functional knowledge for members of the Training team
- Structured OJT execution post TNA for RB Sales team & 3rd party sales force like DBSR & PSR.
Key Learning Points & Content development
- Module & curriculum development with relevant info on Effective Sales Training & productivity enhancement.
- Crafting various type of Activation based module for Off Role Sales force in Reckitt business resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Training Calendar integration with Org KPI
- Creating monthly Training plan for the Country in alignment with Sales strategy and ensuring creation of various platform to promote retailing
Training Implementation & Team motivation
- Provide direction, motivation and training to the field sales team, 4 Regional Training Executives who ensures optimum enhancement sales teams’ productivity and performance
- Responsible for recruiting, induction, mentoring of each & every Sales Intern & liasoning with Region for TTSI program
Measuring the Efficacy of Training / Dashboarding
- Measuring the ‘Training efficacy’ by analysing the OJT impact during a span of 45 -60 days by tracking the pre & post data in the KPI tracker e.g- Productivity,Coverage, Range selling etc
Apr 2013 - Present
Capability Building Manager
Reckitt Benckiser India
Title: Capability Building Manager
Role: Handling Training & Capability Building in RB & ensuring proper‘ On the Job Training' & better execution in their respective work areas.
Capability Gaps & Need Analysis-Identify capability needs of the sales organization in terms of skill and competencies by Understanding business direction and sales strategies & Aligning L&D strategies accordingly & Liaising with Regional managers to collect ongoing feedback on the market execution. Delivering on the‘ India Sales Capability Agenda' Restructure and designing the Functional Capability model for Sales frontline with functional competency based learning paths.
Leading the on going Functional Capability agenda of the RB business by developing the Sales and capability programs. Ensuring a better execution capability of frontline leading to Simple Refresher of the RB way of Selling for the DBSR/PSR across India in both rural & urban market.
Sales Organisation manpower strength is more than 2000 people . Restructure the CRT module & OJT guideline & designing modules as per the Instructional Design framework focusing on the Real Learning gap & integrating the same with key Sales deliverables like MSL or a Range selling in the field.
Sep 2006 - Apr 2013
Regional Training Manager - EAST
Amway India Enterprise
Title: REGIONAL TRAINING MANAGER Role: Handling training for the Eastern Region spanning 12 states including North East. Promoted thrice in 7 years with a Best Employee of the year award for East Zone in 2011.
ACHIEVEMENTS - Contributed immensely to the 'ATTITUDE' brand of Beauty products with mega launches of 1st time ever 'Color Cosmetics' under the brand in year 2009. Eastern region was ranked No 1 in terms growth from 2009 onwards & value wise achievement from a mere 14 Cr in 2007 to a whopping 62 Cr in 2013. Kolkata , Guwahati & BBSR was in TOP 5 market for beauty in AMWAY. Also set up 1st ever brand assessment centre in Kolkata in 2009 showcasing the Nutrition & Beauty Brands.
Brand Assessment Centre - KPI
- Assessing Sales & Knowledge delivery Performance of Beauty trainers (total 8 people)
- Developing modules on Machine usage, skin and makeup products, soft skills, selling skills based on Training Need Analysis
- Design, develop and conduct trainings as per the business requirement by utilizing learning tools and methodology
- Custodian of the recruitment process of Beauty Advisors primarily from LAD College Nagpur & conducting a month long induction & knowledge transfer before they manage customers at the Brand Centres.
- Created various modules nationally for Promoting and launching of Artistry & Attitude Products
· To develop & implement Sales Training module for all 4 product categories comprising more than 125 SKUs , enabling distributor leaders to do better retailing.
· Sales force effectiveness- understanding their need conducting the training based on those analysis for the sales force i.e Amway distributors.
· Capability Development – Identifying capability gaps & supporting with training and development plan for Sales force in alignment with organizational goal and objectives.
· Competency mapping of the internal team members & providing guidance & mentoring as per the performance grid.
· Delivery & execution of sales training plans and modules and ensuring their smooth roll out for the specific audience.
· Measurement of “ Efficacy of Training” and analyzing the impact by developing a matrix for easy interpretation of sales growth in the region coupled with MIS of Training function.
Training administration : Managing the yearly state wise Training budgets , making of training calendar focusing on sales & revenue growth .Conduct skills & behavioural workshops along with post program review & follow ups to cater to the specific needs of the business in the region in line with National plan
Dec 2002 - Jul 2006
Johnson & Johnson Medical india
- Worked very closely with Endocrinologists, Surgeons, Nephrologists to reach out & promote the Medical Devices of J& J
- Custodian of technical Training about J&J Products in ICU & ITU setup. Conducting a series of CME on Nurses & Dr education at Hospitals.
- Implement the marketing & sales strategies in South Kolkata and creating it as the most potential territory in Eastern region with a year on year growth of 40 % in 2003-2005.
- Represented East in worldwide Johnson & Johnson OTW Summit at Athens in Mar ’05.
Jun 2002 - Nov 2002
- Accountable for far-reaching market research and studies pertaining to segmentation of market and customer i.e. both government institution and corporate accounts.
Apr 2000 - Jun 2002
Novo Nordisk Pharma India Ltd
- Successfully handled the entire gamut of Sales & marketing in South Kolkata
- Got the 2nd Highest Achiever Award for Eastern India and the 6th Highest Achiever Award in All India in the year 2001.
- Established the Human Growth Hormone concept and translated it into sales in Eastern India
May 201414 - Sep 2015
HRBP Certification Program
HRBP Certification program from SHRM
Jan 2009 - Dec 2010
PG Diploma in Marketing & Corporate Training
National Institute of Management
PG Diploma from NIM Pune in Corporate Training & Marketing.
Jan 1999 - Apr 2000
PG Course in Applied Biology
Post Graduate program in Applied Biology
Aug 1996 - Aug 1998
B.Sc in Biology
Bachelor of Science in Biology. Major - Zoology with Botany, Chemistry & English.
Jun 1994 - Jun 1996
(10+2) in Science stream
(10+2) in Science stream ,including Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Jan 1984 - May 1994
Sri Sarada Ashrama
General Matriculation exam