Ranked # 31st in the world.
SDA Bocconi’s Strategy and Entrepreneurship Department runs academic programs and research projects on managing small and medium-sized organizations, and family-run businesses, as well as on corporate governance and strategic management.
The Department’s activities are aimed at managers, board directors and entrepreneurs, and the focus is on developing new management tools and models that are useful for professionals in senior management or director-level positions in order to:
- assess competition;
- identify strengths and weaknesses of the organization in relation to its competitors;
- define current and prospective positioning of the business;
- devise and implement a successful strategic plan;
- develop a business plan;
- enter a new market;
- manage a multi-business enterprise;
- implement a governance that favors company growth.