Cloud Computing Solution Specialist - ECEMEA
Covering MEA focusing on Cloud Computing from Enterprise Architecture level and help Oracle's customers to leverage the business values from Cloud Computing by working with C-Level, Business teams and IT teams to address their current challenges and align their Cloud Strategy with their overall organization's strategy. Also working on providing complete Solution Architecture to address the customers' requirements and road map to implement these solutions. The Role also includes the following responsibilities:
- Evangelize Oracle Cloud Computing Vision, Roadmap and Solution via different public events, conferences, roundtables and customer sessions.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology – speaking the value language of business and technology C-level individuals.
- Conduct strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops.
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture as well as transformation strategies.
- Holistic support of Enterprise Account Managers and Presales teams in the sales cycle.
- Functional leadership of a team contributing to a joint solution.
- Train, enable and empower presales teams across the region.
- Liaise with channels and consulting organization to ensure implementation services are available and enabled as well as building solutions on top of Oracle Cloud offering.
- Building references and success stories to help selling by referencing rather than selling by proofing.