Sr. Account Executive-Creative Director
Apr 2009 - Present
Industry Experience Includes: Non-Profits; Hospitality; Medical; International Laboratory Supplies; Manufacturing; Real Estate; Design/Build; Universities; Manufacturing; Industrial; Construction; Engineering; Hospitality; Software Development; Property Development; Mortgage Companies;
Geo-Technical Engineering; Environmental Consulting; Arts and Entertainment; Startup businesses and many more.
- Project Management, Marketing-Communications and Design Services.
- Providing contract clients with marketing communication and design services including multi-media marketing plans, media scheduling and placement, copywriting/editing, direct mail, press releases, advertising, tradeshow graphics, photography-Photo Shoot direction, and print coordination, html email campaigns, PowerPoint presentation and sales development and support materials.
Digital Production Analyst
Jun 2014 - Jun 2015
Digital Production Analyst| (contract position) Portsmouth, NH
- Create, edit, publish and maintain content on company's website and other digital properties using HP/Teamsite content management system
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of web updates
- Support implementation of web projects supporting marketing campaigns and product launches
- Work with marketing team to coordinate web content with overall marketing production schedule
- Work with the appropriate IT groups to implement content changes and troubleshoot issues
- Provide technical, administrative and marketing support to Electronic Commerce staff
- Member of desktop to responsive mobile web transition team
Marketing Communications Specialist
Dec 2012 - Dec 2013
Marketing Communications Specialist| (contract position)
Key Team Marketing/PR Member of new pharmaceutical supply lines for International Corporation.
- Created new web pages, edited existing pages, internal banners, and external PPC banners/placement, tradeshow support and coordination.
- KPI reporting and media recommendations.
- Created new product promotional flyers and brochures and edited existing literature for both in-house and channel marketing purposes.
- Coordination project manager between product managers and creative services departments.
- Fifty percent of web and brochure process management was coordinated with German headquartered marketing web, tradeshow, and tech teams.
- Drafted and managed print collateral, for in-house online fulfillment site, and social media communications designed to promote company brand, events, products, services and values.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Apr 2010 - Aug 2012
Marketing Communications Specialist|
- Creative Lead on marketing team for national re-branding campaign.
- Provided creative services(copywriting/editing/design) for all collateral materials; PR initiatives; Tradeshow support; Business Development Support
- RFPs for clientele in the industries of Government, Hydropower, Marine Coastal, Offshore/Onshore Wind, Power Plants, Recreational, Transmission and Transportation.
- Organized and hosted media calls to address quarterly financial results and future marketing focus. Developed key messaging, branding and positioning statements.
- Developed and managed communications strategies, plans and budgets.
- Planned and launched innovative, creative and effective communications campaigns, such as digital/print branded tear sheets and PPS, utilized for sales development.
- Created and implemented external and internal communications strategies for key company initiatives such as co-creation of re-branding plan and style guide.
Sep 1997 - Oct 2008
Marketing Communications/ Design Specialist|.
- Managed the operational and creative effort of 3 Marketing Specialists.
- Major duties included initiating, coordinating, and delivering both traditional and digital marketing concepts and promotional materials in support of company goals.
- Lead, created, directed, and implemented client, prospective client and in-house communication needs. Created central marketing system.
- Created and produced annual marketing plans, extensive RFP(proposal) materials for the purpose of introducing company services to multi-million dollar commercial developers, institutions, and organizations.
- Developed budgets, contracts, and bids.
- Coordinated public relations events including ground-breaking and ribbon cutting ceremonies, press releases, open house galas and client appreciation gifting.
- Provided for training of company executives and sales staff for prospective client interviews and presentations.
- Created, directed, and archived professional product photography.
- Provided creative direction for website and upgrades, UI/website testing