- Establishing corporate strategies for achievement of topline & bottomline targets.
- Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Analyzing & reviewing the market response/ requirements and communicating the same to the sales teams for accomplishment of the business goals.
- Overseeing the sales & marketing operations, thereby achieving increased sales growth.
- Utilizing client feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Implementing pre/post launch sales promotional activities for brand building & market development.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share.
- Developing new business partners to expand product reach in the market and coordinating with the dealers to assist them to promote the product.
- Assisting the channel partners to meet their business targets and achieve profitable ROI.
- Responsible for credit control & timely remittances from the market.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Interface with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
- Manage activities pertaining to negotiating/ finalization of deals (techno-commercial) for smooth execution of sales & order processing.
- Monitoring, recruiting, training & motivating the manpower & ensuring quality services in the market at the Dealership Level.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst Team members.