Customer Care Specialist
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Helpdesk support of the full Travelport/ product range on both functional as well as technical issues.
- Identify and correctly troubleshoot all problems reported in order to minimize impact to customers.
- Resolve problems reported by customers locally or refer to correct service provider for rapid resolution within the Travelport escalation procedures.
- Monitor resolution times in order to minimize the impact on the customer and continually strive for improved performance.
- Increase technical knowledge and ability in order to rapidly identify and resolve problems reported.
- Report to Travelport/ all problems that cannot be solved locally using the Problem Management system, monitor and track these closely and communicate solution to customer in a timely manner.
- Deliver Training of the full range of Travelport/ products to customers
- Increase segment production through effective training.
- Monitor level of expertise of travel agents, feedback to supervisor to ensure training courses are designed to meet market needs.
- To ensure that the information from the Helpdesk Management system is used effectively to address customers requirements and monitor performance of third party suppliers.
- Identify trends impacting service, raise to Supervisor with the objective of reducing costs and calls to the Helpdesk whilst ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Use automation tools as required.
- Communicate information to customers via GIS pages and Front Page News.
- Produce user documentation for the full product range as requested by supervisor.
- Handle claims in a timely manner and ensure that customers are kept informed at all times.
- Produce reports when and as requested by supervisor.