Graphic/Web Designer | Videographer
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Multi-faceted creative artist with expertise in web design, digital media, and video production for touring Broadway shows and the region’s most esteemed theatre company.Areas of ownership include website design, creation of web graphics, banner ads, email templates, digital billboards, as well as in-house camera operator and video editor for online content.
- Redesigned, tested, and deployed DCPA website within four week deadline which coincided with new online ticketing system that required matching look and feel.The website has over 1 million site visits a year and has an average of over 4,000 visits per day.
- Researched, customized, and deployed micro-site for events at Seawell Grand Ballroom, including coaching and integration with social media for dynamic, real-time updates from coordinators.
- Researched, designed, and launched micro-site for new project based on innovative theatre, called Off-Center, which utilizes a minimal, elegant and modern site design.
- Videographer and editor of “10 Minutes to Curtain”, a behind-the-scenes look at the Tony Award-winning Denver Theatre Company with over 400,000 upload views, 25,000 channel views,and 2,000 views per episode.
- Created 300+ static and animated ads for 50+ shows and events which are marketed online via high profile websites like Comcast, 9News, Fandango, and digital billboards managed by the City of Denver, as well as full online marketing campaigns using landing pages via social media.