Economist in the Plan and Analysis Department,
Skopski Leguri Dooel, Skopje, Macedonia
- Calculating the actual and planned production costs of the final product.
- Analyzing the deviations from the planned to the actual expenditures.
- Preparing daily, monthly and yearly reports.
- Preparing the report of the technical-economical indicators of the company performance.
- Calculating the transportation costs on daily basis.
- Calculating the dynamics of the general expenses.
- Diary management, typing correspondence and documents, creating presentations and creating meeting minutes.