Sales and Marketing, M&E Intern
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira
Accepts medium volume of inquiries through phone calls, emails, walk-ins and sales leads.
• Utilizes sales software application to generate contracts and banquet event orders
• Coordinates event details with the client from the inquiry phase to closing the deal and start of the event to invoicing.
• Coordinates confirmed event details to concerned departments.
• Conducts arranged site inspections and show around for walk-in clients
• Maintains a suitable manual & electronic filing system
• Arrange hotel‟s internal meetings, trainings and banquet events
• Arrange Banquets weekly meeting; prepares and distributes agenda and minutes
• Sort and dispatch all incoming and outgoing mails/couriers within the team
• Coordinates and collaborates with other departments support staff to effectively operate the administrative and the clerical aspect of the Sales department.
• Maintains accurate database / Mailing List (Opera and Manual Database).
• Responsible for the administrative support for the sales and marketing department which includes:
• Maintains and initiates a suitable filing & tracing system
• Memoranda preparation and distribution within 24 hours
• Internal Meeting Arrangements; Agenda and Minutes (e.g. Sales Meeting)
• Dictation, transcribing, drafting and typing of documents
• Ensuring all correspondence is answered within 24 hrs
• Responsible for ensuring office areas are well supplied and maintained with office supplies
and sales collaterals