IT Manager / Network Administrator
As VariSystems Corp. is acquired by Teledyne Inc. (USA), overlooking IT operations and responsible for:
- Set up / administration of company's system servers: Exchange Server 2010, Windows Server 2008 with Active Directory, Domain Controller, Remote Desktop services, etc
- Set up / administration of ERP server system (GlobalShop) - including Business Intelligence Reports (Crystal Reports), Shop Floor Scanning, etc.
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance by responding to security concerns and alerts
- Set up /administration of server's login for users and backup scripts in order to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Set up, monitor and test daily, weekly and yearly backups of software
- Comply with Disaster Recovery procedures
- Set up / administration of Surveillance camera systems
- Maintain user access control for building access using the Tyco ADT card reader systems
- Maintain and change/re-assign phone extensions for users as well act as a liaison for wireless voice and data provider in order to service mobile users
- Maintain vendors and contractors relationship
- Set up / maintain user access to VPN as required, in compliance with companies policies.
- Set up / maintenance of companies websites, including an online web store
- Provide Help Desk support and training for over 100 employees using the ServiceNow support ticketing system
- Attend corporate IT meetings as required to discuss issues and new strategies
- 2+ years supervisory experience