Job Description : Performing various administrative functions such as:
1. Inputting / Timesheet to the DATABASE ACCESS
- Tracking thru TRAX System
- Newly Introduce tracking BIO-METRICS
- Manual Encoding
2. Overtime Processing
- Process all the overtime in the DATABASE and making sure that the overtime hours is exactly in the BIO-METRICS.
- Making monthly summary report of overtime to all the Department and Station (Riyadh Air Base, King Khalid International Airport, KAIA Airport.)
3. Expense Reports
- Obtain and save all receipts for things that can be reimbursed. The receipt is usually the only proof that a purchase or transaction has occurred. To be reimbursed, the receipt should have, at minimum, the date, the amount and the name of the employee on it. For example, business dinners with clients and gas for a company car could be viewed as expenses for some companies. Check with your business so all of the proper receipts are saved.
- Make categories for the receipts so the employer can easily recognize the purpose of the receipts. This should also be clear in the report itself, not just the organization phase. Examples of categories include air transportation, car rentals, meals,hotel,visa and telephone bills.
- Add each amount on the receipts together for each category, it is possible that you have to add every expense up in a lump sum,each category added up but remaining independent from one another.
- If there are many different amounts, consider putting them into a graph or table to illustrate the expenses.
- Making copies of all of the receipts. Original receipts and documents must be submitted for the expense report, keep a copy of everything for personal records.
- Make a copy of the final expense report before handing it over to your employer.
- Received Various Calls
- Transfer Call to the designated personnel
- Send, Received and Forward Mails to the employee
- Provide Good Service to the Guest or to the Visitor/s
5. Provide Support to the Manager and Director
- Copying Documents
- Sending Fax
6. Provide Technical Support in Training Department
- Inputting Training Certificates in TRAX SYSTEM
- Forward Documents in different department
- Sending Information
- Delivers goods from one point to the next.
- Delivers messages and items, such as documents, newspapers and packages deliver between departments,
- Plans the most efficient route to deliver items.
- Takes record of items delivered and received, as well as a recipient's response to a message
8. PETTY CASH BREAKDOWN
Collect all documents such as receipt in preparation of Petty Cash and Summary to be signed and send to the Finance.
- Sort, organize and maintain office records accurately.
- Streamline document filing process ensuring their availability at all times.
- Ensure all new documents and paperwork are filed and logged properly in the system.
- Handle all enquiries related to paperwork/documents.
- Remove or discard outdated documents as per the company file maintenance procedures.
- Mange document structuring to ensure easy finding and retrieval when required.
- Manage all user requests related to document positioning, finding and retrieval.
- Maintain the record of the documents filed and removed.
- Inspect the filing section periodically to ensure records are categorized properly and are being maintained in a good condition.
- Take necessary steps to place documents in storage receptacles.
- Maintain a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time
- Digitize all necessary documentation and store in electronic systems.
- Classify information logically on the basis of use, content, purpose etc
- Making of Invoices
- Checks the accuracy of orders and prepares invoices for billing.
- Records the information in the company's computer system and ensures that all billing is complete and accurate.
- Update Employee record to adjust for returns and allowances.
- Responsible for backing up computer files regularly and performing light computer maintenance.
- Responsible for creating new client accounts and inactivating old ones.
- Ensures the appropriate information for new and current accounts as well.
- Includes entering the customer's information into the computer system and making sure that it is complete and accurate.
11. OFFICE SUPPLY MONITORING
- Monthly monitoring of the office supply
- Ordering supply via ORACLE SYSTEM