- Marketing research and consumer behavior
- Computer applications incl. Microsoft Office Suite and SPSS
- Music - Back-up singer in a local band
- Verbal and written communication styles
- Learning styles
- Volunteering as a memory care companion for older adults
Jan 2014 - Present
Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Assisting patients through the admissions process so that they can easily find comfort in the homelike setting of our skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility.
- Cooperating with the Director of Nursing and utilizing personal knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and managed care insurances to approve patient referrals clinically, as well as financially.
- Developing relationships with doctors and other healthcare providers to increase referrals into our system.
- Collaborating with community organizations and businesses to gain a stronger and more reputable brand image in the North Minneapolis area.
Sep 2012 - Jan 2014
Centralized Scheduling Preceptor
Oct 2011 - Apr 2013
Lead Direct Support Professional
Cooperating Community Programs, Inc
- Lived with and planned activities for four women with varying degrees of physical and developmental disabilities
- Passed medications and documented health information accurately each day
- Trained new staff in personal cares and medications for each consumer
- Provided emotional support for consumers dealing with psychological issues
- Tracked spending by clients and staff to manage and plan house budget
Aug 2007 - May 2011
Bachelor of Arts
Saint Mary's University
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with an overall GPA of 3.76
- Section leader in various collegiate choral groups
- Executive Assistant of Student Senate 2009-2011
- Annual Fund Associate 2009-2011
- Member of Intercollegiate Lacrosse team 2009-2011
Jun 2014 - Present
Housing Managers' Education Series
Care Providers of Minnesota
Completed Housing Managers' Education Series May-June 2014, presented by Care Providers of Minnesota. The speakers at this conference presented on topics such as Human Resource Management, Quality Initiatives in Home Care, Marketing Strategies, Home Care Regulations, Payment Sources, Relationship-Building, and Legal Issues (Landlord-Tenant Law).