Experienced trainer with proven ability to evaluate, coordinate, design, and deliver comprehensive implementation methodologies for enterprise level business Blended Learning solutions. Experienced trainer of Enterprise CRM systems such as NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft BCM and SalesForce.com. Design, produce and maintain all training materials, communication, and supporting documentation for clients. Developed and delivered presentations and extensive training done via WebEx, RoboHelp, GotoMeeting, MS Office Suite, Word Excel, PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline, multiple (LMS) Learning management systems and (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practices. Experience with Captivate (along with other video capturing/presenting applications) and OLM (Online Learning Management).
As an implementation consultant specializing I advise businesses on the most suitable approaches and best practices in order to quickly and effectively roll out client implementation. Using the PACE method to determine the P=Pressures, A= Actions, C= Capabilities and E= Enablers.
I also use the ADDIE model of instructional Design and for training development, to build effective training and performance support tools using the ADDIE phases.
Core Competencies Continued:
- Managing the training budget including apportioning funds across the business and monitoring expenses.
- Contribute to the strategy and success of the Implementation team, ensuring linkages between programs (e.g. recruitment and induction) and systems. Ensure programs and projects.
- Consult with the business to determine implementation and learning and development requirements to fit user’s needs and requirements.
- Consult with the subject matter experts in order to define competencies and experience required for specific jobs.
- Manage relationships with training vendors including discounts, special offers, and customized programs.
- People management and vendor management experience.
- Experience working in a dispersed environment and using technologies, and knowledge of how technology can support implementation success.
- Possess excellent project management skills and strong business acumen, detail oriented, self-motivated.
- Sourcing Training and Implementation
- Configure Contracts load BTV’s, load Clauses
- Assemble and refine Contract Templates and Notification Templates, Configure Notification Events, Configure Object Security, Define Contract, Clause & Term Naming Conventions
- Define Contract Classes, Clause Types, Notification Templates and Notification Events
- Load User Roles
- Identify User Role Classifications