Manufacturing Group- Nairobi, Kenya
- Manage accounting and financial operations with oversight for financial reporting, account records and accounting controls.
- Oversee execution of accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation and independent audits.
- Ensure financial statements comply with internal policy and external regulations (GAAP) while adhering to contractual obligations.
- Analyze financial statements, conduct cost/benefit analysis and identify areas of weakness.
- Report directly to the General Manager and Board of Directors to present financial analysis results and develop strategic financial plans.
- Develop and monitor financial department policies and procedures.
- Direct all corporate departmental purchasing functions including strategic planning, project deployment and auditing.
Played key role in setting up/improvising the Corporate Financial reporting system.
Instrumental in carrying out different kinds of management audits thereby giving value addition in terms of improvements in existing systems, documents, procedures and cost savings etc.