- Got recruited to play at various universities in the US, but chose to go to University of San Diego because of the balance between academics and tennis
- Had to quit strenuous division one tennis after a year because of a recurrent back injury
- Achieved a highest ranking of 370 in the world under 18 in tennis
- Played tennis tournaments internationally starting at the age of 13 while traveling alone in many different countries like - Spain, USA, India, Canada, Cuba, Thailand, Syria, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bahamas, Netherlands Antilles, Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Attended Sanchez - Casal tennis Academy in Barcelona, Spain for a year
- Attended Nick Bollettieri (IMG) tennis Academy in Bradenton, Florida for a year
- Played soccer/baseball/tennis regularly in school teams while growing up - learned the power of teamwork
I thrive on creating value and believe that every problem can be solved. I want to be placed in an area where I can do this!
Sep 2007 - Dec 2011
Business Admin/Supply Chain
Aug 2011 - Present
- Created a technology product that creates value for small businesses by providing a customer loyalty solution that is effective, cutting-edge, and has no monthly dues or signup fees.
- Developed a unique business model that allows us to expand rapidly and fuel our sales force with future revenue streams.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
Digital Marketing Associate
Good Talk Group
Managed a digital media and SEO campaign for four clients through multi-channel communication
Constructed and implemented a strategic marketing plan for a recently acquired subsidiary
Worked in a fast paced client-facing business to ensure the efficiency and productivity of clients' marketing campaign
Assisted in the organization and logistical planning of an annual 35,000+ attendee regional conference
Consistently managed the mobile application of one major client using Wordpress and Joomla
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
Digital Marketing Associate
- Managed a digital media and SEO campaign for multiple clients
- Monitored several of Atrinsic's clients by creating a better brand image for for them
- Helped create new ideas for ad campaigns and promotions through different social media platforms
- Learned the basics of Google Adwords while creating ad-campaigns for multiple clients'
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009
- Gained exposure to different aspects of work in an advertising company
- Focused mainly on doing field research for companies like Perfetti and Cheverolet India
Jun 2008 - Jul 2008
- Used the internet to attain market research aimed at finding target companies for aquisitions in the IT/medical industries within pre-specified revenue and EBIDTA targets.
Jan 2007 - Apr 2007
- Worked in the IT infrastructure division, which provided support to the entire company