I have extensive experience in the Administrative Assistant, Secretarial, Clerical , and Customer Service fields for over 15 years.I have a background in the development of a web site for a high school School-to-Career program, and continued to develop web pages for businesses and individuals such as a Christian educational site, Computer Training and Consulting website and personal websites.I was part of a collaborative effort in setting up a new School-to-Career program.I have excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, organizational and staff development skills, and I am skilled in all aspects of general office procedures with strong organizational skills.
Sewing and Needlecrafts
Mar 2009 - Present
Customer Service Representative
- Conducting financial transactions for customers, checking customer accounts, daily verification and balancing assigned cash drawer, assisting in reconciling errors and discrepancies, receiving and answering telephone inquiries regarding customer and business related accounts.
- A strong emphasis on customer service skill is needed for suggesting products to enhance the customer's banking experience.
- Calling customers for various sales reasons, assisting in completing various daily reports, and collections.
- Participating in bank related community projects including recording radio commercials.
Apr 2008 - Present
Simmons Virtual Office Services, LLC
- Providing clerical support services, via the internet, on a contractual basis that includes data entry and customer service, as well as administrative duties.
Aug 2007 - Apr 2008
Future Wireless, Inc.
- supervision of two employees. Marking sure that each employee provided quality customer service by finding out the cellular phone needs of each returning and potential customer, and presenting the best options available.
- Daily tracking of inventory, including shipping, receiving and timely ordering.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct and sent off on a weekly basis along with weekly inventory control reports.
- Daily sales meetings were conducted to ensure each employee was on track with specific goals, along with weekly and quarterly employee evaluations.
May 2004 - May 2005
Budget Rent A Car
- Providing administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the business for multiple locations, as well as a wide variety of clerical duties.
- Strong PC skills
- Assisting Human Resources in various hiring functions such as applicant tracking, maintaining personnel files and OSHA record keeping/reporting.
- Extensive interaction with all levels of the organization.
May 2005 - Apr 2004
Customer Service Representative
- Conducting financial transactions for customers, handling routine customer inquiries while maintaining good customer relations, and following established policies and procedures.
- Daily verification and balancing assigned cash drawer; assisting in reconciling errors and discrepancies.
- Receiving and answering telephone inquiries regarding customer and bank related accounts.
1997 - 2004
AM PM Staffing
- Assigned to business on a short-term basis for companies needing temporary replacement when employees were out.
- Assignments ranged from two days to long-term temporary with the result of the company's needs being met for a particular job position.
- Assignments included a long-term position at Motiva (Shell Oil Company), as the Project Secretary on the LSG construction project, and as the Administrative Assistant for the St. Charles Council on Aging.