- Three year WILDPAT member (Willing Intenst Listeners Dedicated to Problems Among Teens).
- Three year HOSA member.
- Two year JR BETA member.
- Four year BETA member.
- Junior Class Vice President.
- 2009 Junior Miss Teen Hostess.
- 2009 Prom Committee Co-Chairman.
- Two year Annual Staff, 2009/2010 Co-Editor.
- Mississippi Student Advisory Board 2009/2010.
- Senior Football Homecoming Maid.
- Two year FCS member. (Fellowship of Christian Students)
I am a 17 year old senior at Greene County High School and am dual enrolled at Jones County Junior College. Upon graduating in May, with a 4.0 GPA, I will also have completed 9 college hours. My plans are to continue my basics at Jones County Junior College in the Fall of 2010, then graduate from Mississippi State University with a Bachelors of Science in Pre Veterinary Medicine. My long term plans are to obtain my degree in Veterinary Medicine from Mississippi State University.
Jun 2009 - Present
- Assists customers with with prescriptions as well as general and gift purchases.
- Assists customers with cash and credit card purchases.
- Balance the register at the end of each day.
- General clerical duties including answering phone.
- Deliver presciptions to hospitals and nursing homes.
May 2008 - Oct 2008
- Assisted customers with prescriptions as well as general and gift purchases.
- Assisted customers with cash and credit card purchases.
- Balanced the register at the end of each day.
- General clerical duties including answering the phone.
- Delivered prescriptions to hospitals and nursing homes.