Manager- Leadership Development
Abdul Latif Jameel- Toyota Company
The role involves planning and excution of Leadership programs for Middle Managers.Building competency based approch to Career Development. Competency Modelling for the organization. Performance Management System for Middle Management. HR communication. OD program evaluation.
Key deliverables in the current role are as under:
- Design and Develop Leadership Development Curriculum
Responsible for Leadership Level development courses thru Assessment and Development Centers. (Design and development).
- Champion for OD initiatives like SF34, Q12, MBA programs thru Gallup US
Creation of pool of internal coaches thru structured coaching sessions and management of Initiatives within the organization.
- Mid Manager Course Design and deployment
Creation of Mid manager Development path (encompassing 360degree, development centers, succession planning, PMS) and deployment across Saudi Arabia and Middle East
- Competency Framework Creation
Building competencies in the organisation which will act as compliment to Clifton’s Strength Based Organisation. One of the major initiatives for the organisation
- Running Leadership Assessment and Development Centers
Design and Develop assessment centers for Senior and Middle Managers and run them across the country, in order to help build pipeline
- Performance Management and Succession Planning, Career Mapping
Build a robust Performance Management tool based on Assessment Centers to Leadership team and make sure it is effectively implemented.
HR Communication Management:
- Smooth roll out of the HR initiatives and work as a Change Agent within the system to make sure, that plan is executed and work towards the sustainable results
- Create awareness of the brand in the campuses within Kingdom and in the international market for the organisation