Senior QA Engineer
Ness Technologies Pvt. Ltd., India
Project I :Symantec Administration Console for Macintosh.
Testing Environment: MAC OS X (Snow Leopard, Leopard,Tiger), MySQL, Apache Web Server
Testing Approach : Manual Testing
Duration:October 2009 to December 2009
Symantec Administration Console for Macintosh centralized the management of Machintosh network clients that run Norton Antivirus or Symantec Antivirus for MAC.It works with Apache HTTP web server and MySQL database.
Following task can be performed:
- Update client software and virus definition
- Create and issues preference sets for installed Symantec product.
- Initiate virus scan on client computers
- Review logs, summaries and reports.
- Manage client group
Duty of Responsibilities:
- Setup and Configured the test environment.
- Reviewing of the test cases.
- Execution of the test suite using QStar.
- Performed the functional, GUI, Smoke and Regression testing.
- Generate and write clear and concise defect report, and validate bug fixes in Etrack.