President, Spanish National Collegiate Honors Society
Kennesaw State University 2008-2009
- Developed admission requirements for the honors society.
- Coordinated the annual initiation ceremony, including arranging speakers, designing and mailing invitations, and leading the ceremony.
- Managed the honors society election to ensure continued management after graduation.
- Oversaw all accounting for honors-society expenses.
English as a Second Language Instructor
Latin American Association, 2005
In 2005, taught a 5-week English as a Second Language (ESL) course for adult Spanish speakers through the Latin American Association.
- Implemented ESL curriculum to increase oral and written English language skills.
- Served as interpreter for lead teacher, who was a non-Spanish speaker.