Consumer Marketing; Product & Brand Management; Customer & Market Segmentation; Market Analysis; Customer Data Analysis; Campaign Management; Campaign Design and Execution; New Product Development; Marketing Communication; Brand Strategy & Communication
TURKCELL, 10/2011 - present
Senior Product Manager
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to maximize revenues and profitability in line with new established segment’s strategies
- Planning marketing business plans by concerning product definitions and positioning, pricing, sales channels
- Launch customized products and services for segment’s customers
- Lead and manage segment specific projects, communication plans, and sales channel campaigns
- Apply innovation principles and tools to create ideas for new products.
- Work closely with technical, regulatory, legal, marketing communication, customer insight and customer experience departments for product development and management
- Release internal communication briefs that introduce new products and services to related departments
- Entrepreneurial project: "SEBASTIAN"
TURK TELEKOM, 07/2010 - 10/2011
- Collect and analyze the global and regional product and segment specific research to understand the competitive landscape, market/customer segmentation and customer satisfaction drivers incorporating these into the design of the campaigns and tariffs.
- Developing mass, segmented and regional campaigns to increase home phone usage.
- Preparing creative briefs including, overall aim of the communication, audience description, objective, key content and tone in order to provide a clear positioning of the products and campaigns in the mind of the target group.
- Responsible for taking a leadership role in project management to include: discovery, new product / campaign development, and launch plan.
HARIBO Confectionery, 12/2003 - 09/2009
Marketing and Product Management Responsible
- More than five years experience and solely responsibility for 3 main brands also more than 100 product/packaging range at the Marketing Department and directly reporting to the General Manager
- Designed, developed and implemented Marketing (Brand) Strategies as well as managed and executed successful Marketing Communications Activities (such as advertising, media, promotion, research, in-store, trade and event activities etc.) aiming to raise the Brand Awareness in Local and European markets in coordination with agencies, sales team and third parties (The top-of-mind awareness of the main brand HARIBO has risen by 14 percentage points and its market share by 12 percentage points in local market since 2007)
- Monitor and manage the annual Marketing Budget
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple Local and International projects meet deadlines and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- Identify and analyze consumer insights, market dynamics, competitors' behavior through Market Researches (such as AC Nielsen, Consumer Marketing Researches etc.)Taking responsibility for managing relations with Advertisement, Media and Research Agencies.
Marmara University - BS in Business Informatics (Lectured in German) 1997-2002
Kadir Has "Super" High School - Turkish - Mathematics 1993-1997
English (Very Good)
English Language School (Callan Method), Network Schools of English, 2006–2008
German Language School, IB SBS Sprachschule-Cologne/Germany, 2003
"Kurumsal Girişimcilik Programı", Emrah Yalaz 18-29/08/2014
"Davranışsal Ekonomi Eğitimi", Akan Abdula 16/04/2014
"Yaratıcı Strateji Oluşturma Eğitimi", Akan Abdula 11/04/2014
"Hepimiz Acayibiz", Seth Godin 29/01/2014
"Fikirden Uygulamaya", Bora Ozkent, 24.06.2013
“Marketsplace Simulation", BTO Training, 04-06/03/2013
“IFS Food Industry Implementations”, Bureau Veritas, 03-04-17/10/2008