Telecommunications Innovations, LLC
Project and Operations Management
• P& L responsibility for a budget of $15 million, increasing net profit to +20%.
• Increased network uptime and customer satisfaction by creating installation and plant maintenance processes.
• Developed customer service plan to increase customer satisfaction.
• Conducted field audits of installations across the company, requiring 50% travel.
• Managed the reporting of project progress, manpower requirements and inventory levels.
• Created specification documentation for the performance of broadband networks; best practices.
• Worked with a development team to write and publish company training manuals.
• Managed the construction of fiber optics networks for facility-based carriers across the country.
• Recruited and hired personnel, including Project Managers, warehouse and clerical staff and engineers.
• Supervised 100 Technicians, including seven direct reports: five Project Managers, a Training Manager, and a Fleet Manager.
• Directed the activities of Engineers in fourteen locations
• Managed three separate facilities with a team of forty multidisciplinary staff, including but not limited to engineers, inspectors, project managers and clerical staff.
• Doubled annual revenue by evaluating and restructuring an outsource labor company.
• Defined installation practices, installation training classes and certification processes.
Supply Chain Management
• Specified materials for use across the company.
• Collaborated with vendors to develop last mile materials to enhance the customer experience.
• Unified materials throughout the company improving efficiency of capital funds.
• Managed the Request for Proposal process for broadband equipment and labor purchases.
• Achieved substantial supply chain cost savings using an innovative approach.
• Directed vendor relations to insure product specifications and on time delivery.