- 15+ years of successful management experience.
- 10+ years of experience in merchandising, account management, and sales.
- Developed and sustained relationships based on knowledge and trust with internal management employees and clients.
- Managed large scale accounts/projects in excess of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Train and mentor new personnel while providing both positive and negative feedback to reinforce skills and build self esteem.
- Proven self starter while working both independly and as a team player.
- Utilize excellent business judgment and time management skills to balance efforsts in the field, multi-tasking to ensure goals and deadlines are consistently exceeded or met.
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Windows, Microsoft Word, Access
- Aggressive attitude & competitive due to athletic upbringing
Mar 2006 - Dec 2009
GENERAL MANAGER, OPERATIONS MANAGER
Innerview Technologies is a underground utility firm that specializes in trenchless maintenance and repairs of sewer pipes.
- Provided superior leadership, direction and guidance for a team of diverse employees.
- Successfully increased profits and reduced losses by increasing production and reducing overhead.
- Created and maintained safety policy and training programs.
- Established and maintained relationships with key clients.
- Governed all departments; sales, administration, and operations.
Aug 2005 - Mar 2006
INNERVIEW TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Jan 2003 - Aug 2005
Equitas Sewer Services, Inc is a underground utility firm that specializes in trenchless maintenance and repairs of sewer pipes.
- Managed large scale projects with budgets exceeding hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Scheduling of all jobs and field personnel.
- Coordinated all sub contractors, job materials and rental equipment.
- Conducted interviews of potential employees
- Responsible for lowering job costs and implementing new ideas to increase profits.
- Supervised 20+ employees.
Nov 2000 - Jan 2003
- Increased client base by 40 % by cold calling.
- Cultivated client relationships to better understand their needs, acting as client advocate, while acting in the best interest of the company.
- Trained new sales staff.
- Provided quotes and estimates to clients based on doing site visits.
- Laid out projects as to what materials, equipment, and what operators would be needed utilizing existing database.
- Maintained and expanded client database.
Feb 1988 - May 1999
ACCOUNT MANAGER, RETAIL SPACE SPECIALIST
Coca Cola Enterprises is the worlds largest marketer, producer and distributor of Coca Cola products.
- Supervised 6 employees that merchandised and delivered product in my sales territory.
- Managed 8 chain supermarkets, several drug stores and approximately 60 convenience stores in my territory.
- Worked closely with store managers, owners, and staff to sell for as much space and distribution of all Coca Cola products inclusive of counter space, display space, and cooler space.
- Merchandised all products to ensure proper rotation and cleanliness of all areas that product was displayed and proper Point of Sale material.
- Ordered product for all stores and utilized hand held computer to transmit orders to dispatcher.
- Worked with chain stores in doing resets of products.