OEM Presales Consultant
- Aligning commitments with appropriate sales geography to represent Microsoft solutions to all assigned accounts.
- Use knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultive technical skills to asses and educate customers on value propositions of MS products.
- Support the sales team to drive sales of customers' products and services.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into MS solutions opportunities.
- Work with partners when required to help support their customers' engagements including consultative, design, architecture, and presales support.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of presales deliverable within the domain of the account which may include items such as configurations, architectural implementations, and professional services.
- Building value added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted MS advisor.
- Driving engineering commitments with targeted accounts.
- Building exceptional demos, presentations, and takeaways when presenting MS products to the customers.
- Educating internal sales and marketing teams on new MS OEM products.
- Responsible for developing and proposing technology solutions that meet customers' needs. As well as ensure that the proposed solutions when implemented meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Create technical documentations and requirements for implementation of MS software into customers' products and environments.
- Creating periodical technical trainings and labs for 1:1 managed accounts, as well as the system builder community, on technical processes and procedures, products, etc.
- Assists with accounts within the local geography.
- Periodical scorecard review with customers and evaluation.
Other responsibilities include
- Generating OEM Engineering monthly reports and scorecards to manager.
- Managing the assigned SME role within EMEA region and Global Product Managers in HQ.
- Building relationships with other Product Groups in the company.
- Sharing information, documentation, resources with team members on technology-related issues and customer scenarios.
- Backfilling other System Engineers in Turkey and South Africa.
- Building relationship with ODM's in Asia and EMEA, and providing hardware updates to OEM's and MS Engineering teams.