Jul 2014 - Present
Simmply Grameen Business Solutions
- Installation and configuration of Windows server 2008, XP & Windows 7
- Managing users and groups in active directory
- Installed and configured Linux in Systems.
- Involving in Daily incident management and resolves the day to day problems raised by the users and incidents which are logged by Event monitoring System?
- Co-ordination with multiple vendors.
- Installed & Configured Network Servers TELNET, FTP, SSH Server.
- Remote system administration using tools like SSH.
- File System administration (creating and increasing file systems).
- User and group administration.
- Verify the system error logs and resolve the issues.
- Performance monitoring utilities like IOSTAT, VMSTAT, TOP and SAR.
- Package Management using RPM, YUM Repositories.
- IP address configuration and troubleshooting network issues
- Linux patch management and troubleshooting the issues.
Feb 2008 - Oct 2013
- Installing and Configuring Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Administration & Troubleshooting of Windows XP/2000/2003 server.
- Maintenance of Printers & Computer Hardware peripherals.
- Installed & Configured DHCP, DNS, Samba & FTP Server (Linux)
- Installed Windows 2003 Server and Configured ADS
- Installation of s/w like, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL , Visual Studio .NET 2003/05
- Desktop support for Linux & Windows XP.
- Configuring printers and troubleshooting the issues.
- Administrating LAN using Windows/Linux Operating System
- Recover data from the hard disk and recover deleted files
- Installing, Configuring Windows2008 based Networks.
- Responsible for creating, testing PC images using Image Centre and Ghost.
- Configuring and maintaining MS Outlook. Using exchange server and POP3.
- Configuring systems through Remote Administrator.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Email in MS Outlook and Outlook Express.
B.C.A : C.V. Raman University (Dec 2013)
12th Std: S.M.S Pre University College
10th Std:S.M.S High School Brahmavar
- MS Office (All versions, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
- MS Excel (Reporting using Advanced Excel, Excel Formulas, MIS Reports Automation, Macros)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (Linux Admin)
Looking for a challenging position where I can utilize my skills and to be a part of a progressive organization and to contribute to the growth that gives me a scope to enhance my knowledge and skills in order to cope with the latest technological trends.