Highly motivated professional that is team oriented, one with a strong record of surpassing expectations and goals. Also possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with others of all levels.
Jan 2009 - Jul 2009
Senior Loan Advisor
Amerisave Mortgage Corporation
• Work with customers to find and tailor mortgage products to their needs. • Sell refinances and purchases over the phone in a call center environment. • Excellent customer service, where referrals were provided from customers. • Proficient in wide array of mortgage products for refinances and purchases.
May 2005 - Sep 2008
Countrywide Home Loans
• 2007 Master Summit winner, Top 10% of all Account Executives in the company. • Proficient in wide array of mortgage products for refinances and purchases. • Grew overall sales for Countrywide by servicing existing customers. • Met or exceeded goals on a regular basis. Delivered 8-15 loans a month, worth over 1.5 million. • Self-sourced leads through customer referral. • Created new relationships with prospective clients by tailoring financial products to fit their needs. • Excellent customer service that created repeat business.
Oct 2003 - May 2005
Assistant Branch Manager
Hertz Rent a Car
• Oversee and supervise daily branch operations. • Ensure policy and procedural compliance for the branch. • Train and develop staff in all areas of branch operations. • Ensure quality service standards are maintained of the branch. • Motivate and develop all employees in the area of internal sales. • Provide necessary reports to upper management on branch status. • Build relationships to gain more business. • Uphold sales goals on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
Mar 2003 - Sep 2003
• Qualified corporate and government leads for their interest in Tripwire software. • Presented online demonstrations of software to interested parties. • Prospected new customers, through cold calling. Averaged over eighty calls and three hours on the phone, per day. • Work with outside and inside sales personnel to gain new accounts.
Feb 2001 - Mar 2003
Corporate Account Manager
• Top 10% of all Account Mangers in sales production. • Sought and qualified new accounts through cold calling. Averaged 100 calls and 4 hours on the phone per day. • Participated in extensive sales training in classroom, retail and technical settings before beginning phone sales. • Continued my education on networking, volume software licensing, network storage, network security, and other technical topics. • Built relationships with customers in order to gain trust and grow return sales. • Increased sales, while maintaining existing client base.