Principal Project Manager
Leading project teams transforming enterprise business operations through strategic analysis of issues and needs into actionable projects.
Business Driven Software Development
- Evaluated Department of Labor's labor law enforcement systems producing a strategic vision document and roadmap for future information technology investments
- Developed a business-driven development approach within a Service-oriented architecture (SOA) context for current and future system development
- Integrating agile development and project management disciplines within the Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and Department of Labor's Software Development Lifecycle methodologies reaching $6 to $7 million dollar investment
Fielding Program Management Offices (PMO)
- Designed and implemented the structure of an operational PMO for Department of Agriculture's Infrastructure Stabilization Data Warehouse (ISDW) program
- Created comprehensive set of procedures and documentations designed for decision support and reporting for Department of Agriculture
- Performed Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) for contract financials, technical decision points, and alternatives analysis
- Led project team for Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for airport security program testing the integration of biometric, surveillance and other technologies
- Developed Airport Access Control Pilot Program (AACPP) selecting twenty airports to implement different combinations of security technologies and evaluation of results
- Led TSA source selection resulting in a technology integrator to implement the operational aspects of the AACPP program
- Supported numerous Federal agency acquisitions procuring services and products ranging from GSA Networx $20 billion program to several programs ranging from $3 million to $10 million/yearly
- Developed documentation in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) such as Acquisition Plan; Pricing Approach; Evaluation Plan; Statement of Work, et al.
- Conducted Federal acquisitions utilizing Noblis software acquisition system, facilities, and methodologies for conducting confidential
Supported numerous Federal agencies in Departments of Defense, State, Treasury, Agriculture, Homeland Security, Social Security Administration, Commerce, Labor, GSA, FAA, and TSA.
Provide Thought Leadership in Program and Project Management through a variety of programs designed for training, project management support, and information exchange.
Fairview Park Luncheon Forum
- Established and chaired a monthly program in 2003, which has become known as the “Fairview Park Luncheon Forum” in partnership with PMI Washington DC Chapter requiring the identification of 10-12 speakers yearly - http://www.pmiwdc.org/fairview
- Attendance averages 75 individuals and presentation topics cover a wide range of project management and systems engineering topics http://www.noblis.org/PMIFairviewPark
Noblis PMP Certification Program
- Developed a Noblis internal Project Management Professional Training Program resulting in growth and improvement of corporate project management skill base
- Executed six separate training cohorts from 2005 through 2009 improving the number of PMP certified employees from 5 to almost 50 PMP certified employees in 2009
- Achieved a 95% pass rate for program participants
Noblis Sigma Publication
- Edition editor for a PMO edition of the Noblis technical publication, Sigma
- Executed a “call for papers” and selected articles for publication
- Organized and performed “peer review” of articles for content editing
- Wrote two articles for the Sigma PMO Publication
Project Management Support
- Developed, deployed and manage content on company intranet
- Maintain a library of project management templates and information for Noblis