Seeking a Director or Sr Manager position in an IT environment with people and/or operations management responsibilities.
Director of IT managers and staff of up to 300 people with deskside support responsibility for up to 100K PCs, and financial management over a $10M IT budget.Detailed, organized, and responsive leader that strives for continuous improvement, with over 25 years of diverse experience in:
IT Operations Management Customer Relationship Management Budget Management Business Analysis Technical Project Management Vendor Management Process Enhancement Helpdesk Systems PMP Fundamentals
ITIL Foundations Certified
Jun 2010 - Apr 2014
Global Director Services Leader
In my last position, I was the Global Desktop Services Leader where I established a global Desktop Services organization for an agricultural equipment manufacturer with 15,000 PCs in 150 offices in 34 countries:
• Completed multiple strategic vendor agreements/transitions with Microsoft, and Dell & HP PC hardware vendors, saving $1M on each contract’s annual spend.
• Defined global PC hardware standards and development of a standard global PC image and imaging process based upon Microsoft SCCM 2012.
• Architected a peer-to-peer PC management & distribution system saving $500K during implementation.
Prior to this position,I held various positions of increasing responsibility with BellSouth/AT&T and EDS/HP on the BellSouth/AT&T account:
> Global Field Services Director for the new account startup for American Express, 2/09 - 5/09:• Established support processes, personnel and infrastructure to support an international deskside support environment of 100,000 PCs located in 130 countries through management of EMEA, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Canadian and US divisions.• Saved $400K in personnel costs over five year contract through aggressive salary negotiations vs. budget.• Brought startup to go live, on time, under budget, in three months; half the time typically allotted for the account size.> Director of Field Services on the BellSouth/AT&T Account, 1/08 – 2/09:
• Managed a staff of 250 managers, employees and contractors, with responsibility for 55,000 PCs.
• Management over infrastructure groups including: SMS, Tier 3 Desktop Support, Process Documentation, Out of Scope Requests, Custom Tools, and vendor management.
• Primary customer and EDS corporate interface for the account.• Managed budget of $10M annually.See resume for full employment history.
1981 - 1985
Bachelor of Science
Florida State University
Member MIS Association, Dean's List, Major GPA of 3.51