• Directs preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to notify employees of
the benefits programs, such as insurance, pension plans, 401K and Disability.
• Oversees all aspects of COBRA information to over 3,000 employees – domestic and oversees
• Works with providers such as Aetna and United Healthcare to resolve claims issues.
• Evaluates services, coverage, costs, and options available through benefit providers to determine
what programs best meet the company’s needs as well as employees
• Ensures compliance of employee benefits programs with all ERISA and HIPPA requirements
• Updating and maintaining multiple employee data bases such as Travis, PeopleSoft, and Cyborg