Sr. Director, Market Intelligence & Analyst Relations
Global head of market intelligence & analyst relations. In this role, I am responsible for all inbound and outbound activities with industry analyst firms. I manage all major vendor evaluations, including the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, and IDC MarketScape. I also leverage analyst insight to provide C-Suite guidance and strategy across all business units including Marketing, Corp Strategy, Sales, and R&D (Including Product Management).
Accomplishments at Kaspersky Lab include:
- Moved Kaspersky from "visionary" to "leader" position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant over the course of 2 years. Improved "leader" position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant each of the past 4 years (2012-2015).
- Kaspersky is one of only two vendors ranked as a "leader" by all major analyst firms (Gartner, IDC, Forrester) in Endpoint Security. We call this our "triple crown".
- Implemented annual Industry Analyst Summit. Highest rated event in the industry according to analyst feedback.
- Developed customer reference program.
- Created competitive intelligence and customer intelligence programs. These programs are highly rated by sales, marketing, R&D, and executive management.
- Developed an end-user targeting/buying profile for enterprise sales & partners