Archery, Hunting, Wildlife, Scuba Diving, Underwater Photography, Photography, Hiking, Flyfishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Kayaking.
Name: Kirsten Dale Qualifications:
1. Diploma in 3D Computer Animation - Merit Award2. Graduate Diploma of Advanced 3D Productions - Merit Award, Industry Award for Compositing Das Tub Professional Experience:
8 years in the television industry with main focus on filming outdoor and studio shoots, post production was done on Avid.
3 of those years I owned my own company subcontracting to South Africa's largest broadcasters - Multichoice.
2 years head of design engineering at a mechanical engineering company, utilising Solidworks 3D CAD Design Software.
Medical 3D anatomy simulation for a Natural Health Company, utilising Autodesk Maya. CORE SKILLS:- Advanced Rendering (currently Mental Ray)- Advanced Texturing &Shading
- Advanced Photography- Compositing- Color &Image Theory- Digital Sculpting- Maya Embedded Language- Operating systems &modifications- Production theory & pipeline development- Rigging- Studio introduction & indentity creation- Storyboarding & Animatic creation- Tracking / Intergration- Fedora-Linux OS Phone: 021 0296 1214Email: [email protected]ail.comNote: I have New Zealand Permanent Residence Status.Specialties:
Photography, Environment Design, 3D Modelling & Texturing using Maya, Photoshop, Z-Brush, Vue 7 xStream, Solidworks 3D CAD Design Software, Camera man & Editor - Avid, Compositing - Nuke, Fedora - Linux
Cameraman & Avid Editor
Jan 2009 - Present
Digital Modeller,Texture Artist & Photographer
Natures Sunshine Products
3D Medical Simulations
May 2008 - Nov 2009
Editor and Camera man
Solid Rock Media Group
Aug 2007 - Apr 2008
Project Manager & Drawing Engineer
Steve's Bakery Engineering Johannesburg
- Head of designing department
- Implementing new machinery tooling designed in solidworks
- Controlling existing and new projects
- Liaising with clients as to progress of project
- Ensuring deadlines are met timeously
- Controlling manufacturing progress and process
- Stock control and procurement
Jan 2005 - Apr 2008
CEO / Owner
Earthen Jar Productions Johannesburg
It was my goal to create an entity that could provide a 1st class service to the broadcast industry of South Africa.
From concept to filming and post production to delivery.
Jan 2005 - Apr 2008
Satellite cameraman & editor
Earthen Jar Productions
- Servicing largest satellite company in South Africa (Multichoice /M-Net)
- Studio & outdoor film shoots
- Online editing in post production (Avid Xpress Pro HD)
- Filming of National Jazz Festivals
2004 - 2008
Online Post Production Editor
Feb 2002 - Dec 2004
Chief Cameraman and Editor
Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Film & edit various studio & live programs for Multichoice
- Live on site camera shoots
- Studio floor manager
- Abroad film shoots (North Africa)
- Film work for various national conferences
- Creating various advertisements & stings for satellite television
2009 - 2010
Graduate Diploma of Advanced 3D Productions - Media Design School
Graduated with Merit Award and recieved the Industry Award for Compositing and Keying in Das Tub.
NZQA - Lvl 7
2008 - 2009
Diploma of 3D Computer Animation - Media Design School
Graduated with a Merit Award.
NZQA - Lvl 6
A sequince of 4k JPeg immages i compiled together.It was a short class project for Nuke projection,the golden Mountain is mine.