This is who I am...
- A Certified Management Accountant with demonstrated portable skills
- 20+ years’ experience in sound financial management as a controller, chief financial officer and member of executive teams
- Comfortable in dealing with people at all levels within the organization
- Able to get the job done!
This is how I help...
- Making sense of complex, non-routine situations (acquisitions, disposals, dealing with lenders, and turnarounds)
- Creating the greatest efficiency in management processes (being able to see ERP in terms of system design, data mapping and meaningful reporting, as opposed to thinking only about SAP, Oracle or other individual constructs)
- Discovering the true value of products and services rendered (determining real profit margins, identifying process bottlenecks, and seeing which customers and product lines are really driving the business)
This is what I have achieved...
- Expertise in due diligence, M&A, restructurings and turnarounds
- Strong skills in management accounting, financial reporting and related analysis
- Delivering the best from Business Intelligence applications
- Advanced knowledge in all office suite applications (ie, Excel, Access, etc)
- Producing successful IT systems implementations and improvements
- Proficiency in Canadian (and international) corporate and commodity taxation issues and compliance
Specialties: Insight, innovation, and, above all, the ability to change things for the better!