SEIU United Healthcare Workers - West
- Bargained the transition of work resulting from new hospital projects in Napa and Solano counties.
- Represented Kaiser Permanente employees in grievance matters from Step I through binding arbitration.
- Increased member donations to UHW's political fund by 25%.
- Recruited and trained strong member leaders to move the program of the Union.
- Worked collaboratively with Kaiser Permanente administration on joint initiatives designed to enhance the potential of Labor-Management Partnership.