Facilities Management ▪ Construction Project Management ▪ Building Operations
- Proactive manager with 10+ years of progressive experience and expertise in leadership and problem-solving.
- Keen understanding of business priorities, genuine team-player, committed to managing projects flawlessly while contributing to infrastructure and operational improvements.
- Easily interface with all levels of an organization, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Loyal professional, able to see the "big picture" while staying on top of all the details.
- MBA, Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University.
Operations Management Initiatives
- Oversee entire Support Services Department of 35 employees including Dietary, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Security/Reception, IT, & Purchasing.
- Manage $1.5M budget.
- Oversee 550 person conference center that generates $375,000-425,000 annually.
- Annually identify all necessary repair projects and capital needs and build budgets for Finance Committee.
- Work closely with interior designer implementing suggestions and collaborating on design choices.
- Oversee maintenance of a small fleet of vans.
- Responsible for all backflow, boiler, compressor, Public Health, Building & Safety, AQMD, & annual Reg 4 fire safety testing inspections.
- Manage and coordinate leases and maintain those offices.
- Work with the Early Learning Center Director of the 120 child day care center and the Property Manager of the 39 unit Transitional Housing apartment building and the Residential Treatment Director of 12 dorm rooms maintaining the facility per licensing requirements and LA County contracts.
Construction Project Management
- Currently investigating solar power for the campus.
- Working with Queen's Care Clinic and representatives from the Getty Museum to analyze HVAC improvements.
- Working with Walton Construction coordinating an expansion of the St. Anne's Early Learning Center and life safety issues from a previous remodel.
- Coordinated and supervised $250,000 roof installation, a $150,000 office remodel, and a $100,000 lobby remodel, and a $50,000 Nortel phone installation.
- Work regularly with Program Directors to maintain clear communication channels and implement ongoing. changes which include office moves and inventory managementas well as scheduling challenges.
- Currently acting as a liaison with AT&T on a phone analysis that has resulted in the discovery of a 50% savings.
- Have consistently maintained a 60-70% occupancy in our conference center booking with a profit margin of 30%.
Safety & Security
- Cut worker's comp claims in half by educating staff on numerous safety issues, instituting and emphasizing safety awareness, and co-chairing and building a committed safety committee.
- Negotiated and coordinated the installation of a $300,000 fire system retrofit.