Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO
Sierra Circuits, Inc.
- Administrative tasks include schedule management, tracking internal requests, expense reports.
- Coordinate new hires candidates from out of town.
- Filter and make decisions on worthwhile external communication opportunities.
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, transportation, for CEO, CFO, consultants and managers both for business and personal needs. (Inside/outside of the US .)
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information. This includes non-disclosure, service agreement, leasing and rental agreements.
- Handle CEO personal business matters.
- In addition, facilitate cross-functional coordination between teams.
- Work on independently projects anywhere from preparing ads for magazines, trade show logistics, and equipment leases.