First American Title Insurance Company
As a RESPA Builder I the point of reference for home buyers, attorneys’ offices, and mortgage companies. I was responsible for coordinating confidential financial information between parties and maintaining communication between seller and lenders.
Some of my responsibilities were:
- Ensuring figures were correct at closing.
- Calculating seller and lender figures to determine buyer’s cost at closing.
- Communicating closing and financial information.
- Reconfirming all financials and payoffs have been received. If necessary, recalculate information and provide updates to mortgage company and attorney’s office.
- Maintaining website content.
- Provide information and advice on issues relating to borrowing.
- Ensured database was accurately maintained.