State Manager MO/NE
- Marketed beer and malt beverage products to Missouri and Nebraska distributors, including Major Brands, Inc., and Nebraska Wine and Spirits, Inc.
- Products included: Grolsch, Goose Island, Spanish Peaks, Tennent's, Staropramen, Seagram's Coolers, Seagram's Smooth, Hooper's Hooch, and Tona.
- Established and maintained ongoing relationships with key distributor accounts throughout Missouri and Nebraska territory.
- Increased sales throughout tenure
o Increased Grolsch sales 11% throughout tenure.
o 2007: Successful introduction of Tona, achieving two-month distribution goal within 30-days.
o 2006: Successful introduction of Spanish Peaks, attaining 100% of goal in KC and St. Louis.
o 2005 Missouri: Increased Seagram's Coolers by 6% despite nationwide downturn of 4%. Grolsch
by 15%. Seagram's Smooth by 1%.
o 2005 Nebraska: Increased Seagram's Coolers by 3%, Seagram's Smooth by 154%, Grolsch by 1%
o 2004: Accomplished all Grolsch Light Lager test market distribution goals in four-month test
o 2003: Increased Goose Island by 3%. Grolsch by 2%. Introduced Seagram's Smooth in Missouri,
selling 17,000 cases in eight-month period.
o 2002: Increased Goose Island by 29%. Grolsch by 14%. Staropramen by 9%.
- Effectively secured numerous product displays and feature advertisements with key accounts.
- Provided extensive distributor training regarding product offerings.
- Developed and presented annual distributor business plans, including brand plans, goals and programming calendars.
- Performed quarterly distributor business plan reviews, including plan goals, depletions, shipments, budgets, and program execution.
- Designed pricing and promotion calendar, consisting of distributor price negotiation, monthly product sales, and depletion allowances to maintain profit margins.
- Detailed all sales programming, including salesman incentives, management incentives, dealer/loaders programming, and chain programming.
- Directly negotiated with distributors on pricing, goals, and budgets.
- Analyze competitive analysis information from IRI (both state and city specific) for all brands, utilizing cross section of each market.
- Coordinated with distributors on execution of national account programs, brand standards, pricing, and shelf placement.
- Created successful Wal-Mart incentive program based on 2004 Olympic Games theme, successfully increasing distributor awareness of all brands carried.
- Collaborate with distributors on inventory management, including solicitation and tracking.