JoyMark Associates, LLC
Leveraged extensive project management, organizational and client service expertise to transition into the Recruitment and Project Staffing field.Recruiting activities focus on fast-paced, high volume staffing projects in the Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare industries. Specializes in high volume project staffing engagements with tight deadlines and complex deliverables.
- Create sourcing strategies to identify passive candidates and assist in hard to fill and technical positions.
- Develop search strategies and work with research teams to identify target companies and appropriate resources for each assignment.
- Provide client partners with timely, articulate and concise search progress updates and status reports.
- Screen resumes ensuring candidate qualifications meet position requirements.
- Responsible for cold calling prospective candidates, scheduling phone interviews and preparing candidate assessments to present to clients.
- Schedule and facilitate phone and face-to-face interview processes and conduct follow up for candidates and clients.
- Present qualified applicant submissions directly to clients with reference to technical qualifications & accomplishments, professional image, communication skills, salary history and interest level.
- Responsible for accurate database management of the best talent in targeted talent pools to enable current and future recruiting needs for clients
- Documented success staffing in high volume setting.