- Peer-reviewed publications for top tier medical and scientific journals, including pre-clinical and phase I-IV clinical trials; medical and scientific research; reviews; and white pape
- Abstracts, PowerPoint presentations, and posters for national and international conferences
- Training manuals and book chapters
- Regulatory writing (Clinical Evidence Reports: part of the Technical File for CE Mark)
- Label and Direction for Use (DFU)
- FDA annual reports and post-market risk assessment reviews
- Technical writing (jargon-free laboratory manuals and SOPs)
- Medically-focused articles for medical, scientific, and lay audiences
- Invention disclosure for patent applications
I am comfortable working as a freelance writer, contractor, or salaried employee. I work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision; am experienced in carrying out full lifecycle of writing projects from inception to publication; have highly developed time-management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; and have advanced proficiency in MS Office. I am fluent in English and Arabic.
I am actively looking for contract/freelance writing assignments.
You can see more of my work on my website.
Mar 2004 - Present
Freelance Medical Writer
Multiple pharmaceutical and biotechnological institutions
Write and edit manuscripts of drugs/vaccines/surgical instruments and equipment in multiple therapeutic areas. Create abstracts and presentations of clinical trials of pharmacological and surgical products for national and international meetings. Write and edit regulatory documents for FDA and CE Mark submission.
Mar 2004 - Dec 2006
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Regulatory and non-regulatory medical writing and editing.