- Procurement planning and budget request for the requirements.
- Undertaking efficient and effective mechanism for procurement of goods/services.
- Review and analysis of requisitions in the Global Acquisition and Assistance System (GLAAS); review of scopes of work (SOW); perform cost benefit/tradeoff analysis
- analyze independent government cost estimate based on the prevailing market price and trend and advice findings to the technical office accordingly
- Prepare solicitation documents (RFQ/RFP) according to the requisition and routing for review and approval.
- Solicitation of requirements on FEDBEZZOPS, GSA advantage, GSA e-buy.
- Technically and financially analyzes of quotas/proposals, Negotiate with vendors on quotes/proposals and Prepare Negotiation Memorandum and source selection memo for award of the contracts.
- Receive/get review of requester’s and approval of CO in EXO Office.
- Prepare contracts, PO and PCO in GLAAS in accordance with FAR, AIDAR and ADS, administrate the contracts by maintaining up-to-date contract files, prepares Contractor Performance Reports and execute de-obligation, accrual and award closeouts.
- Conduct market research, recommend revisions to various contract provisions, and prepare other required documentation for filling.
- Keep appropriate documentation records: (a) to indicate the source & authorization of local procurement requests, (b) to facilitate the submission of vouchers (c) to track market trends within the economy
- Prepare report for delivery of goods/services to process invoices of vendors.
- Provide logistical support to the mission catering services order for different events of mission’s offices.