Applications support to global HR users.
- Responding to supported Human Resource Information System application issues via service support line.
- Creating and modifying global support process documentation for HRIS systems.
- Auditing supported systems on a quarterly basis.
- Providing ongoing support and configuration of work structures (organizations, locations, grades, organisation hierarchy etc.), responsibilities and security profiles.
- Administering change control process for HRIS specific change requests.
- Tracking error metrics, data integrity issues and Remedy ticket closure metrics on a monthly basis.
- Participating in parallel processing support of HRIS implementations for training and knowledge transfer.
- Maintaining system documentation for intranet sites including forms and documents.
- Supporting approved minor application modifications within HRIS applications.
- Performing application testing for system enhancements, upgrades, integrations, implementations, localizations, and patches.
- Providing HRMS training to system users as a secondary facilitator.
- Continually building detailed knowledge of all applications supported.
- Interacting with global team to develop and facilitate system and policy best practices.