VP/CFO & COO
Castor Advertising Florida Corp
A privately held - $60MM, 25 person Advertising firm - Castor Advertising was the oldest, full-service Hispanic agency in the United States until closing in 2001. Clients included Anheuser-Busch, General Motors, Kmart Corporation, Bacardi-Martini USA and Castrol Motor Oil.
• Managed daily operations in New York and Miami offices including IT, HR, finance, lease/equipment agreements, all operating, capital and client budgets and client fee contract negotiations, achieving 57.7 % increase in company gross income over 4 years.
• Negotiated unprecedented $500K fee with client on $2M spending budget and fee increases across the board.
• Improved cash flow 89.4% through creative compensation negotiations and wise investment practices.
• Upgraded legacy systems; installed Microsoft office package and introduced e-mail technology.
• Launched company’s 1st standardized policies and procedures, creating structure and control operation wide.
• Negotiated and managed annual client Event Marketing budgets for Clients.
• Developed workshops to create synergy among departments and improve workflow and communications.