• Conference trainer on leadership development, marketing and presentation skills for 200 delegates
• Hosted discussions on Sustainability and Sustainable projects in Middle East
• Strategically tracking and analyzing national data and reporting performance and recommendations to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
• Preparing presentations for business meetings, meetings with the lower management and the board of directors
• Responsible for all aspects of marketing communications, collateral creation, product presentations, PR, messaging, high visibility C- level customer events, seminars, direct field sales support, product launch support, product marketing and communications activities.
• Initiating roll-out programs to key partners, including joint-marketing, planning and execution.
• Conceptualizing two projects based on sensitive issues in the society (Education and Cultural gaps)
• Coordinated a bilateral country partnerships with AIESEC United States, enabling strategic growth and results diversification
• Information Systems Management (Development and Maintenance of Internal forums and External website for AIESEC Bahrain – www.aiesec-bh.org )
• Sales for AIESECs Opportunity booklet
• International Internship program management – Sales and Delivery (Sending and receiving interns) – (700% Growth)
• Coaching the Local Office on Project Management, Communications, Information Systems and Media Management
• Conceptualizing product launches (200% Growth)
• Developing, planning, marketing, selling and conducting a corporate event involving 200 students & 10 corporate representatives
• Developing, planning, marketing, conducting and hosting a 3 day conference on planning and leadership for 100 young people
• Managed a budget of $50,000 along with the National Team