Sr. Software Engineer
Project Title:P&G DSS
Client :Procter and Gamble(P & G)Duaration :May 2010 to till dateDescription :
- Creating content types,pagelayouts with Sitecolumns,Article pages,contentquery webpart and RSS feeds for Plumtree portal integration.
- Performing Design Activities in visio 2007 and updating doc repository.
Technologies: Moss 2007, Windows server 2003,IIS 6.0,Sharepoint Designer,Sql server 2005,c#,MS Visio,Scrum.
Project Title :EcommerceClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Feb 2010 to April 2010 Description :
- Developed Rich UI for XBOX gaming Applications using Commerce server/Sharepoint webparts,Usercontrols,MVC framewor framework,Jquery and Ajax.
- Configured LiveID authentication for sharepoint commerece server internet site with authentication provider and Alternate access mapping.
- Used TFS for branching,Code merging,shelving and planning build configuration and creating work items for solving bugs assigned per release.
- Coordinated design review activities(Visio) with other team members to ensure applications adhere to the standards and structure developed for the organization.
Moss 2007 SP2,MVC Framework,Commerce server 2009, Windows server 2008,IIS 7.0,Asp.net 3.5,Sql server 2008,c#,TFS,MS Visio,Scrum.
Project Title:EdwebClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Jan 2009 to Feb 2010Description :
- Migrated and enhanced the existing edweb portal applications to sharepoint 2010 from sharepoint 2007.
- Migrated Moss 2007 content databases,features to Moss 2010 using Stsadm,sharepoint administration toolkit and WSP after Performing a "preupgradecheck" on the old server.
- Maintained Moss environment which included ensuring all platforms (Dev, UAT,Prod,SIT(testing)) are upto date on hot fixes and latest cumulative patches released By Microsoft.
Technologies: Moss 2007/2010, Windows server 2008,IIS 6.0,Asp.net 3.0/3.5,Sql server 2008,c#,TFS,Scrum.
Project Title:E&D SupportClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Oct 2009 to Dec 2009Description :
- As a tier 3 admin cum support analyst was involved in supporting,maintaining,troubleshooting functional and technical issues with existing applications, scripting of site move requests in both Production and UAT environment.
- Fixed production SRs escalated from Tier 2 support and performed Root cause analysis and closed the SRS within the SLA time frame..
- Created RFCs,Release checklists for Production hotfix and major Deployments.
- Enforced business user permission and security management in Production and UAT environment.
- Managed MOSS/Enterprise Search platform which includes but is not limited to, installing and Configuring web parts, inventory and maintenance of farm features,maintaining shared service providers and ensuring environmental support for InfoPath forms, Enterprise Search content sources,content scopes etc.
- Created and executed backup and recovery policies and Ensured periodic MOSS site backups are set up and executing.