Internet Browsing, Reading non-fiction Books & Participating in debate &paper presentation Contests.
- Executed as programmer with keenly involving and helping colleagues in developing application.
- Accountable to write/maintain codes of application, localization, coding convention, preparing process documents.
- Endeavored to maintain the performance of applications by raising issues and closely monitoring the activities of developers regarding resolving issues.
- Gained specialized experience in Microsoft SharePoint including WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007 and SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010,Infopath 2007/2010,TFS,Sharepoint Workflow,Active directory,Virtualization.
- Areas of sharepoint expertise include Designing, Configuring, Customizing, Developing, Administrating, Supporting, Upgrading and Migrating SharePoint based Portal Solutions.
- Gathered extensive experience with SQL Server and T-SQL in constructing triggers,user defined functions,views,indexes etc.
- Earned phenomenal reporting skills using Sql server reporting service and crystal reports in asp.net.
- Established solid experience and good working knowledge of high availability SQL Server solutions, including Replication and SQL Server clustering.
- Procured a full Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) experience including requirements gathering, designing, implementing and supporting SharePoint Portal Solutions.Orchestrated an unique ability to diagnose through complex technical problems with very little help from senior developers and solving it.
- Projected excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sep 2009 - Present
Sr. Software Engineer
Project Title:P&G DSS
Client :Procter and Gamble(P & G)Duaration :May 2010 to till dateDescription :
- Creating content types,pagelayouts with Sitecolumns,Article pages,contentquery webpart and RSS feeds for Plumtree portal integration.
- Performing Design Activities in visio 2007 and updating doc repository.
Technologies: Moss 2007, Windows server 2003,IIS 6.0,Sharepoint Designer,Sql server 2005,c#,MS Visio,Scrum.
Project Title :EcommerceClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Feb 2010 to April 2010 Description :
- Developed Rich UI for XBOX gaming Applications using Commerce server/Sharepoint webparts,Usercontrols,MVC framewor framework,Jquery and Ajax.
- Configured LiveID authentication for sharepoint commerece server internet site with authentication provider and Alternate access mapping.
- Used TFS for branching,Code merging,shelving and planning build configuration and creating work items for solving bugs assigned per release.
- Coordinated design review activities(Visio) with other team members to ensure applications adhere to the standards and structure developed for the organization.
Moss 2007 SP2,MVC Framework,Commerce server 2009, Windows server 2008,IIS 7.0,Asp.net 3.5,Sql server 2008,c#,TFS,MS Visio,Scrum.
Project Title:EdwebClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Jan 2009 to Feb 2010Description :
- Migrated and enhanced the existing edweb portal applications to sharepoint 2010 from sharepoint 2007.
- Migrated Moss 2007 content databases,features to Moss 2010 using Stsadm,sharepoint administration toolkit and WSP after Performing a "preupgradecheck" on the old server.
- Maintained Moss environment which included ensuring all platforms (Dev, UAT,Prod,SIT(testing)) are upto date on hot fixes and latest cumulative patches released By Microsoft.
Technologies: Moss 2007/2010, Windows server 2008,IIS 6.0,Asp.net 3.0/3.5,Sql server 2008,c#,TFS,Scrum.
Project Title:E&D SupportClient :MicrosoftDuaration :Oct 2009 to Dec 2009Description :
- As a tier 3 admin cum support analyst was involved in supporting,maintaining,troubleshooting functional and technical issues with existing applications, scripting of site move requests in both Production and UAT environment.
- Fixed production SRs escalated from Tier 2 support and performed Root cause analysis and closed the SRS within the SLA time frame..
- Created RFCs,Release checklists for Production hotfix and major Deployments.
- Enforced business user permission and security management in Production and UAT environment.
- Managed MOSS/Enterprise Search platform which includes but is not limited to, installing and Configuring web parts, inventory and maintenance of farm features,maintaining shared service providers and ensuring environmental support for InfoPath forms, Enterprise Search content sources,content scopes etc.
- Created and executed backup and recovery policies and Ensured periodic MOSS site backups are set up and executing.
Aug 2010 - Present
Project Title :CAOS
Client:China Aviation Oil Corporation(Singapore)
Duaration: Aug 2010 to till date
•Prepared the high level sharepoint architecture to accomodate organisation clustered environment and Load balancing.
•Designed and customized CAOS branding components including masterpages,Page layouts,HomePage with all OOTB and custom webpart components.
•Configured Search center,Custom content scopes,customized search result page,defined managed properties and wrote custom codes for Enterprise level crawling and indexing.
•Developed custom windows service to read,write and process Exchange server emails with IMAP and Sharepoint Lists.
•Developing the HR,Administration,Investor Relationships etc Department specific Infopath Task forms to be used with K2 and Sharepoint Workflow.
•Using K2(Black Pearl) for automating workflow process for Business Users.
•Wrote Custom Timer jobs to Update User profile Memberships for Intranet VPN users of the CAOS farm.
Moss 2010,VS 2010, Windows server 2008,IIS 7.0,Sharepoint Designer,Sql server 2008,c#,MS Visio.
May 2009 - Aug 2009
Project Title: [email protected] :Johnson and JohnsonDuaration :May 2009 to Aug 2009Description:
- Coded Custom Webservices which used Sharepoint Object model(OM) to create Sitecollections,Subsites,Shared documents,lists,wiki,blogs,discussions etc on the fly and exposesed it to flex UI to consume.
- Configured and Coded User Profiles,mysite,membership management using APIs.Wrote custom Timer jobs to synncronise mysite membership Updation across JNJ farms.
- Used tortoise SVN for code branching,merging and version control.
Technologies: Moss 2007, Windows server 2003,IIS 6.0,Asp.net 2.0/3.0,Sql server 2005,c#,Adobe flex,SVN
Jul 2006 - May 2009
Project Title: My Connect (Diaspora)Client : ServHub(NewZealand) Duaration : March 2008 to Apr 2009Description :
- Customized Sharepoint architecture for collaboration portal and team sites that allowed users to view,store,share and modify personalized documents.
- Designed Custom master pages,Custom Page layouts,content types, custom workflows(WWF) and Field controls using VS 2008 and Sharepoint designer.
- Involved in Developing,Testing, Validating, Enhancing & Deploying Custom Web Parts.
- Performed typical administrative activities such as backup, restore, site creation, and user issue resolution.
- Keenly involved in developing features,event handlers for lists and libraries in object model.
- Authored SharePoint sites by changing layout and themes, configuring indexes and searches for the SPS Portal and SQL Server.
- Used WSP builder and "solution generator" to create usercontrol webparts,features,Site definitions etc.
Project Title: Rxd Relationship DashboardClient : deutsche bankDuaration : Aug 2007 to Feb 2008Description :
- Programmed and Integrated custom Infopath Task forms,Initiation and Association forms to VS 2008 custom workflows.
- Worked with out of the box Infopath Data connections,Webservices,Rules.
- Instituted infopath managed Object model with both client side and Browser based forms.
- Developed Custom sequential and state Machine workflows to automate banking expense reports and approval process.
Technologies: Moss 2007, Sharepoint designer 2007,Windows server 2003,IIS 6.0,Asp.net 2.0,Sql server 2005,c#. Project Title : Business Leadership Program(B LP)Client : Arcelar MittalDuaration : Mar 2007 to July 2007Description :
- Gathered the requirements from the client and Prepared URD and SRS documents.
- Created reusable Usercontrols and server controls in Visual studio 2005 for BLP home page.
- Implemented Http Output caching and widget personalization in the application.
- Used Singleton design patterns throughout the application.
- Wrote Sql server Stored procedures, triggers and used sql profiler for monitoring the Performance of stored procs and Troubleshooting.
- Scheduled and monitored all maintenance activities of SQL Server 2005 including database consistency check, and index defragmentation.
Technologies: SQL server 2005,Visual studio 2005,.net framework 3.0
Project Title: NGP(New Generation Platform)Client : Autoweb (USA)Duaration :July 2006 to Feb 2007Description :
- Actively involved as a programmer to develop module "Product Management".
- Applied Asp.net 3-tier architecture and webservices for getting getting product details from Autoweb vendor management system.
- Worked with web designers in preparing CSS and themes for the Application UI.
- Extensively developed and used Custom.net controls,Datacontrols like gridviews etc.
- Wrote Stored procedures,Triggers in Sql server 2005 to insert,retrieve and manage Product details and Packaging.
- Worked in production support and Testing of the module and stabilized the issues.