Project Manager, DevOps & Full-stack Dev
NodeGeeks LLC was my final frontier as a Freelancer, I started this company strong and completed some of my most proudest work this year before closing doors shortly after the birth of my triplet girls.
What did NodeGeeks LLC offer?
- Web Hosting for Production released apps/websites
- Software (on all platforms of all sizes) Programming for startups & existing companies.
- Custom API Dev for new/existing data
- Microservices (Proven way to create scalable code)
- PLC programming, Microcontrollers and Embedded Controllers-
- SCADA (no really..) software Cloud based Real-time Automation software.
- Contributing to open source projects, and even started my own.
Some other responsibilities were...
- Client Communication
- Project Management
- Scope and Quote price and time
- Deliver weekly/monthly reports to clients
- Database Design
- Mockup UI Designs
- Development of the clients project from the ground up
- Server Administration for up to 10 servers & much more...