Shaker Al Sehly
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- [email protected]
Develops and implements company overall strategic public relations & marketing programs. Programs may often include media relations, community relations, internal & external communications, commercial mediation and investor relations. And often have fiscal planning and budget management responsibilities.
Personal Achievements in MATCH:
• Contribute to the victory and the success of the campaign in the area of public relations & Team activities, collaboration with CBA- College of business administration and Creative Shop Advertising for election to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah for its twentieth session in 2009, Working group composed of 170 young men and women.
• Organized the annual Open day for PepsiCo Jeddah plant, Saudi Snacks food Co. Ltd. by MATCH on 30/10/2009. Location: SALMAN Bay - Jeddah
Plans and arranges social, cultural, and recreational activities of various student groups, according to university policies and regulations: Meets with student and faculty groups to plan activities. Evaluates programs and suggests modifications. Schedules events to prevent overlapping and coordinates activities with sports and other university programs. Contacts caterers, entertainers, decorators, and others to arrange for scheduled events. Conducts orientation program for new students with other members of faculty and staff. Advises student groups on financial status of and methods for improving their organizations. Promotes student participation in social, cultural, and recreational activities. May coordinate preparation and publishing of student affairs calendar. May provide individual or group counseling on selection of social activities and use of leisure time.
Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude major projects. Duties include coordinating schedules and activities, placing orders for supplies and services, and tracking progress and results
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:• Highly organized and quick-learning achiever who is responsible and learns quickly.• Talented, creative worker with strengths in organizing, editing, style, and design angles of Communications.
Target:Self-motivated individual looking for entry-level professional position in Public Relations that will utilize proven research skills and professional experiences within the Public Relations field.
• Estimate of the achievements made in the Student Affairs Department, CBA College of business administrator (2007)
• Participate on the organization of student graduations ceremony of the second instalment of 2007, CBA College of business administrator (2007)
• Recruitments • Travelling • Investment topics • Diving & Fishing • Reading• Horsing• Cooking