Development & Asset Manager
ERA Real Estate
- Asset Management of a portfolio of high-end properties, setting goals and objectives for each property, in order to maximize profit by increasing rental income & reducing operating expenses.
- Development of a sustainable leasing strategy to achieve shareholder's financial objectives.
- Management and negotiation of lease contracts with existing & new tenants to ensure high occupancy rate, high collection rates, use of space to the maximum advantage, continuity of lease and sustainable profit.
- Ensuring compliance of tenants with lease contract requirements.
- Routine audits of the portfolio to identify properties that lag in profitability.
- Execution of corrective measures when early warning signs exist on performance issues.