I am passionate about making excellent products and services available to a worldwide audience. This commitment comes from my fourteen-year experience in the educational resources sector where I saw that the dissemination of innovative tools was often delayed due to the rigidity of conventional business practices. Here I am offering a new approach to business development which is unconventional, affordable and effective. Let me please list some of my areas of specialization here (in alphabetical order):
- Market research on developments & trends that can be turned into commercially viable trade shows, conferences and workshops with budgets up to 20 million USD
- Preparation: concepts, formats, target groups, budgets, partners, sponsors
- Implementation: marketing & promotion, venues and collaterals
- Sales & communication with key accounts
- Between 2000 and 2008 I was project manager of WORLDDIDAC Basel, the most comprehensive show for educational products worldwide
- Drafting and negotiation of international contracts for the joint organization of trade shows and exhibitions held in Switzerland, Thailand, and China.
- Co-editor of the Worlddidac association magazine FORUM.
- Editor of the successor magazine called EDUCATION MARKET.
- Editor of online publications, marketing material, information flyers and catalogs.
- Design and creation of the Websites and e-mail services since 1996.
- Development of a comprehensive Customer and product data base with CRM-functions
- Desktop Publishing Projects for print productions in different formats, from flyers up to roll-up displays.
- Preparation and hosting of Web-Meetings and Online presentations.
Information about Markets for Educational Products & Services
- Market Studies
- Information about Education Systems & Future Product Demands
- Competition Analysis
- Business Opportunities through Development Banks
- Evaluation of New Business Partners
- Trade Show Recommendations
- Social Networks
- Community Building
- e-mail campaigns
- Affiliate marketing
- Web competition analysis
- Between 1998 and 2008 I managed the Worlddidac Award competition for educational products
- General project management, situation analysis, feasibility studies, budgeting, planning and execution.
Protection and trade marks and trade names
Relations to Development Banks
- I created and consolidated direct contacts and communication channels to the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation and to the Inter-American Development Banks with the purpose to identify education projects and their funding sources. Since 2005, I have organized several information seminars and delegation meetings in WashingtonDC.
- Sale of exhibition stand packages
- Sale of conference participation packages
- Key account management
Speeches and Presentations
- Public speaking and presentations
- Ghost-writer for speeches and presentations in German und English.
- Correction of speeches and presentations on behalf of other speakers
- Decisive collaboration in raising sponsorship contributions in the magnitude of several hundred thousand US Dollars.
- Development of Sponsorship opportunities and drafting of sponsorship and partnership agreements.
Trade Missions & Delegation Visits
- Preparation and organization of trade missions with company delegations in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, China, USA and Hungary.